MGAC INTERVIEWS 8TH BRIDGE CAPITAL’S MANAGING DIRECTOR, YOUNG KIM
- Young Kim of 8th Bridge Capital was interviewed by MGAC, Inc of Los Angeles to speak to his expertise on alternative capital project financing, focusing primarily on the EB-5 program.
- MGAC, Inc is a real estate project and construction consultancy firm with offices across the US and Canada.
- The discussion focuses on clearing up various misconceptions about foreign capital raising and the program as well as challenges faced by EB-5 projects and developers.
- Full report and interview can be found here.
RECEIVED ANOTHER I-526 APPROVAL FOR THE ACE HOTEL PROJECT
- This I-526 petition is from a client from Vietnam.
WHERE DO PARENTS WANT THEIR KIDS TO STUDY
- HSBC has surveyed 8,481 parents across 15 countries and 47% of parents want to send their children to study in the U.S.
- Of those parents choosing to send their children to the U.S., the largest originating countries are Taiwan (70% of parents), China (61%) and Canada (61%).
- The next two most popular countries are Australia and U.K. at 40% and 39% respectively.
MANHATTAN CONDOS ARE STILL HIGH IN DEMAND
- From 2014 to 2017, demand for residential units in Manhattan was significantly higher than the supply.
- 2017 and forecasts for 2018, show that the demand is equivalent to the supply year over year without decline.
- Based on the trends and forecast, the condominium and residential units in Manhattan should expect to sell as they become built and available on market.